Tips on Selling Your Home In Autumn
Knowing the fact that home buying and selling spikes in spring and summer, it isn’t impossible to sell your home during in the Autumn season. And guess what – You can do a lot to help your home feel welcoming and bright to a potential buyer! Here are some tips on selling your home in autumn:
- Show Buyers What It Looks Like During the Spring and Summer. Showcase what your home has to offer by giving potential buyers the opportunity to see the home during other months of the year. Include a photo album or digital slideshow of the exterior in the summer, spring, and fall. Highlight garden beds, and patios or decks with furniture so the buyer can envision the home year-round.”
- Get 5-Star Curb Appeal to Enhance the Outdoor Experience. Leaf and snow-covered sidewalks can make a perfectly nice home look sloppy and poorly maintained. Use a leaf blower daily to keep leaves, branches, and outdoor dirt off the walkways, and do your best to keep the yard clear of leaves, too.
- Freshen-up the Outdoor Living space! Rinse loose dirt from your home’s siding one last time before the temperature drops. Define property boundaries with brightly-colored flags tied to stakes, and place them at the four corners of your property. If it’s snowy, keep the deck shoveled and salted so buyers can walk outside to experience the space. If the climate allows, keep outdoor furniture on your patio so they can get a better feel for the outdoor living space.
- Let There Be Light! Retract blinds, and widen curtains, so there’s minimal window coverage. The windows will look bigger, and it’ll encourage daylight to flow into your space. Bring in extra floor lamps. Add them to rooms with dark corners to create a warmer setting. In general, your home’s design and color palette will play a part in what looks most appealing. Nothing shows off a home better than daylight bouncing off beautiful hardwood floors.
- Spend Time on Basic Home Maintenance. Check window seals and doors for drafts. A drafty window is most noticeable on a cold day, so take extra efforts to weather seal and insulate around windows and doors. Deep clean all places and spaces you might forget about. Make shower heads look like new.
- Do Some Wall Painting. A light-colored interior will reflect more light than a dark one, and that may make all the difference on a gloomy, cool day. Accessorize the main living area with neutral-but-coordinated throws and pillows and unscented candles for ambiance
Home selling trends during autumn are still quite successful, as the fall weather still permits good viewing and can make your house look very appealing. So if you’re selling your home in autumn it’s important to act fast before the next season’s slower trends. Once you find the perfect buyer, close the deal as quickly as possible or you might have to wait for another season to pass before hitting the market again.
Selling your home in autumn? Are you looking for someone to buy your home as-is? We might be the buyer for you! At CPD Homes we help homeowners in all kinds of distressed situations. Contact us today at 216-619-4387 and one of our qualified professionals will be happy to talk to you about all of the options you have! Looking for more tips on selling your house fast? Feel free to browse our blog categories as well!
Here’s more >>> CPD Homes just SOLD one beautiful property this AUTUMN! Check it out here —> http://bit.ly/7714FranklinGordonSquare