Real estate marketing is all about promoting your properties as an agent or selling your house as an owner. It is also about how you are securing buyer and seller leads by sharing your listings on social media, advertising your agency, and building your website content. While real estate agents are still key in the home buying process, buyers are increasingly looking to do more leg work online before involving the experts. The competition is fierce, and these days you’ll need expert online and offline marketing skills to set yourself apart from the pack. Here are some creative ideas to boost your real estate marketing strategies:
1. Maximize Your Social Media Presence! Snap a lot of house picsInteract with online users, share good press, and promote your properties across all platforms if possible.
2. Add Social Sharing To Property Pages! Make it easy for home buyers to email and share various properties online by adding social sharing buttons in your platform pages.
3. Make Yourself Easy to Contact. Make an impressive ‘contact us’ page that grabs attention.
4. Create a Killer Business Card. Get an awesome looking business card and disseminate them on a weekend!
5. Make Use of Local Images. Showcase the best that your area has to offer, with high-quality, beautiful photos of local town landmarks and familiar sites, on top of the actual house photos.
6. Create an Irresistible Content Offer to Capture Leads. Offer promotions and eye-catching tags.
7. Hire a Photo Pro. Hire a professional photographer (preferably with experience photographing homes and architecture), It’s absolutely vital that you have gorgeous photos of your properties for sale
8. Create a Virtual Tour. Virtual tours are a great way to give a comprehensive, accurate preview of the property for potential buyers.
9. Animated Video. Short, cute, high-quality cartoon videos can help establish your brand as well as give a touch of personality.
10. Make Your Site Mobile-Friendly. It’s paramount that your website is mobile friendly. Even better, consider creating a mobile app that potential buyers can use to review listings.
11. Create a Newsletter. Send your email subscribers the stuff they’re looking for – notices about upcoming open houses, new houses on the market, news about seminars you’re offering in the area, etc. Perhaps one of the best real estate marketing ever!
12. Host a Webinar. Webinars can also be repurposed as YouTube videos, with can serve as valuable video content that can live permanently on your website!
13. Become a Columnist in Local Magazines. Write about how rising prices of houses on the local market that shows the town is doing well, or list the reasons why your regional area is becoming more popular.
if you’re thinking of Real Estate marketing, feel free to contact us via 216-282-4332 at CPD Homes, along with our partners at Keller Williams Greater Cleveland – The WLee Team! Together, we drive success and arm you with the knowledge to make the best decisions and save you valuable time, money, and stress. A brief phone conversation with us may be life-changing. You may also reach us at this link – www.cpdhome.com or like us on Facebook. We’ll be glad to talk with you!